Thursday, April 5, 2012

Normal

It's been quiet around here this week. I realized that I'm way behind on posting about Cali's recovery. There isn't much to say. She is doing great. She is eating her normal food, and behaving in her normal way.  That is what this week has been. Our first week with two normal, healthy Maine Coons. I'm giving Cali her antibiotics, which she'll finish in another day. Otherwise, no worries about either kitty. What a relief! I guess we'll have to start thinking about normal cat things soon, but for now, it is wonderful just to have them here and healthy.

Brother and sister squeezed onto the cat tree that is barely big enough for one Coon, let alone two. It was a brief, but cute moment, and I managed to grab the camera and get a picture.

A brief moment of sibling harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment