Sunday, February 5, 2012

Coon games

Today I'm back to talking about favorite kitty toys that are basically free. My cats agree that pencils and pens are excellent toys. They usually help themselves to what the kids leave laying around. One of these days I'm going have to clean under the fridge to retrieve all the writing implements under there. Boxes are also always popular. We have a perfect cat size box that has been living in the family room since Christmas because the Coons regularly play with it. (It makes a good chew toy, too.) Hands down, both Heath and Cali agree that their favorite toy of all is a crumpled up piece of paper. It's a bonus if the paper ball is in the bathtub. Heath loves paper ball hockey so much I've sometimes thought we should have named him Gretzky. I've tried several times to capture video of the acrobatics that they do playing in the bathtub, but they always stop as soon as I start filming!

Heath goes back to the surgeon for a check up tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a clean bill of health!

Don't move, mom wants to film us!

No comments:

Post a Comment