Thursday, March 8, 2012

Naughty Heath

I haven't dropped off the earth. I'm just buried in the workload for my current Master of Ed. course among other things. So I apologize to those of you who have become loyal readers. The next eight weeks (or sixteen) will be sporadic.

Today's topic is some of the naughty things Heath does. Nothing like a teenage male cat! He is so funny that we usually just laugh. He throws the food bowls around and shares with the dogs. He climbs on the sink and bangs around dirty dishes. (you'd think that would get the family to clean up faster) When you open the fridge door, he stands on the counter and leans over to put his front feet in the fridge door. Sometimes he climbs into the fridge when it is opened! The other day he ran off with a bag of dog training treats that were on the coffee table. Anytime you walk down the stairs, he will grab your arm from his perch on the cat tree. He really is very funny and cute. I'm sure I'll think of more. How naughty is your kitty?

No comments:

Post a Comment